Supporting those with hearing or speech impairment

If you have a speech or hearing impairment and cannot use the phone to get in touch, please contact our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) via email at detailing the clinic you would like to contact and how you can be contacted.

You do not need to disclose the nature of your enquiry or why you wish to make contact with the clinic. PALS will pass your contact details to the relevant clinic, who will get in touch to address your enquiry and make any necessary arrangements with you.

Alternatively, you can write to PALS at the address below. You only need to include the line below on your envelope. No other address details are required.