Our iCaSH (integrated Contraception and Sexual Health) service provides all aspects of sexual and reproductive health, including contraception, sexually transmitted infection (STI) and HIV testing and treatment.
iCaSH clinics are available at locations across Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Milton Keynes, Norfolk, Peterborough and Suffolk.
Our vision is to provide a high quality, patient-centred service, with the right staff, delivering the right service, at the right time, in the right place.
We also work with Terrence Higgins Trust, who provide community outreach services including free condoms, Chlamydia screening and sexual health advice and signposting.
Our staff are trained to provide expert professional advice and care to meet your individual needs with tact and sensitivity, respecting the diversity of our clients. All information that you give us is confidential and we will not tell anyone else about your personal information. However, there are some exceptional circumstances where we would need to share your information to keep you or others safe.
For example if it:
• is felt to be in yours or the public’s best interest (child or adult safeguarding concerns)
• is required by the police
• could prevent a serious crime (e.g. terrorism).
We benefit from a partnership with Terrence Higgins Trust in Cambridgeshire, Norfolk and Suffolk, providing expertise in health promotion and outreach.
We are part of Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust, which also provides:
- A range of children’s services to children, young people and families in (Cambridgeshire and Norfolk)
- Dental services (Cambridgeshire, Peterborough and Suffolk)
- Dynamic Health Musculoskeletal services and Pelvic Health physiotherapy services (Cambridgeshire and Peterborough)
- The Oliver Zangwill Centre for Neuropsychological Rehabilitation
- Children and Adults’ Community Health services for the residents of Luton
- Bedfordshire Community Health Services for the residents of Bedfordshire are provided in partnership with East London NHS Foundation Trust.