Our iCaSH (integrated Contraception and Sexual Health) service provides all aspects of sexual and reproductive health, including contraception, sexually transmitted infection (STI) and HIV testing and treatment. iCaSH is available from easily accessible single locations across Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Peterborough and Suffolk.
Our vision is to provide a high quality, patient-centred service, with the right staff, delivering the right service, at the right time, in the right place.
Our staff are trained to provide expert professional advice and care to meet your individual needs with tact and sensitivity, respecting the diversity of our clients. All information that you give us is confidential and we will not tell anyone else about your personal information. However, there are some exceptional circumstances where we would need to share your information to keep you safe. For example if it:
• is felt to be in your or the public’s best interest (child or adult safeguarding concerns)
• is required by the police
• could prevent a serious crime (e.g. terrorism).
We benefit from a partnership with Terrence Higgins Trust in Cambridgeshire, Norfolk and Suffolk, providing expertise in health promotion and outreach.
We are part of Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust, which also provides:
- a range of children’s services to children, young people and families in (Cambridgeshire and Norfolk)
- school age immunisation programme (Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Peterborough and Suffolk)
- iCaSH: Integrated Contraception and Sexual Health Services (Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Peterborough and Suffolk)
- dental services (Cambridgeshire, Peterborough and Suffolk)
- DynanicHealth musculoskeletal services and pelvic health physiotherapy services (Cambridgeshire and Peterborough)
- the Oliver Zangwill Centre for Neuropsychological Rehabilitation and the Evelyn Community Head Injury Service
- Children and Adults’ Community Health services for the residents of Luton
- Bedfordshire Community Health services for the residents of Bedfordshire are provided in partnership with East London NHS Foundation Trust.