To find out if you are eligible for an Express Test, simply choose your locality below and enter your age and postcode. You will need your own UK mobile number to register to use the service. For your security and confidentiality please don't use someone else's mobile number.
The Express Test portal has features to help you manage your sexual health testing. You will have access to:
- STI screening every 12 weeks
- If an STI screen is required more frequently, this can be arranged via iCaSH directly
- Your own patient portal to see your current and any previous online Express Test results
- Information, advice and support through our colleagues at the Express Test SH.UK support team and support available via the two-way messaging tool within the SH.UK patient portal once logged in. This allows users to securely message Preventx or our iCaSH clinical team.
We have an extremely high demand for our test kits and are only able to send out a set number of kits each day. If you try to order a kit and we have already reached the maximum number of kits we can issue, you will be notified of this and what to do next.
For account, login and password queries:
For test results queries:
- Call your local iCaSH clinic on 0300 300 3030